Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Aquarius


  Picture From logo-kid.com

Here is the constellation Aquarius or the "water bearer". The stars were thought to resemble a person that is pouring out water from a jug.   The 11th sign Aquarius is from January 20th through February 18th.   The element for Aquarius is air.

Since its the last day or night of Aquarius this year i thought I'd put the horoscope directly quoted from Aquarius horoscope Feb 19 2015

The Sun's return to your income sector yesterday and first full day here today and especially with the Moon here as well, giving you a nose for money, ensures that you won't drop the ball as Mars leaves today and as Venus gets ready to leave tomorrow. Until now Venus and Mars have been on a mission to boost your confidence, a sense of entitlement and of what you're fighting for, whereas it's now that the real journey begins. Hold onto a sense of what's possible while realising that in order to turn desires into reality you've got to get real.


If you are an Aquarius see if these words resemble some of your strengths and weaknesses and let me know what your thinking!
Strength 
-Witty
- Clever
- Humanitarian
- Inventive
-Original


Weaknesses
- Stubborn
- Unemotional
- Sarcastic
- Rebellious

- Aloof



Ruling Planets are Saturn and Uranus 

2 comments:

  1. My birthday falls on the 19th of February, ever sense I was kid I never knew if my sign was either and Aquarius or Pisces. After doing some research for myself I've identified my sign as Pisces because that sign describes my traits the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the dawning of the age of...

    ReplyDelete