Sunday, April 26, 2015

Scorpio





Scorpio falls from the dates October 23rd November 21st, and in all ancient cultures was imagined as a snake.  Some ancient Greek tails tell of Scorpio the great scorpion being sent from Earth to triumph in killing Orion or (Orion's Belt) after Orion a great hunter who claimed he would kill every animal on earth. The Scorpio constellation is actually placed exactly opposite to Orion appearing that Orion runs since he is never in the sky when Scorpio is.  Scorpio is located in the southern hemisphere and actually the most southern located constellation and is located in the center of the galaxy. Scorpio can be viewed most easily in the hot summer nights of July and August in the Northern Hemisphere.

Some positive traits could be:
Focused 
Brave
Balanced
Faithful
Ambitious
Intuitive
Some negative traits could be:
Jealous
Resentful 
Secretive
Manipulative

















Picture from Topastronomer.com

4 comments:

  1. Scorpio is the most interesting of the signs, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a scorpio and I stand by our... unique nature. We are an emotional group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wished I was a scorpio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a scorpio, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete